The Marketing Leaders Masterclass which takes place on Tuesday 21st April at Elmwood’s Leeds office, will provide delegates with a unique integrated marketing experience, as five industry experts share their latest thinking across a range of hot topics including digital, social media, PR, consumer insight and creative.
- Ian Lloyd, Director of Digital Operations at WMG
- Paul Mallett, Managing Partner at Brass Alt
- Simon Preece, Director of Effectiveness & Sarah Dear, Managing Director at Elmwood
- Stuart Bruce, International PR Advisor at Stuart Bruce Associates
- McCallum Layton – Speaker to be confirmed
Here is a preview of just some of the expert sessions that will be delivered on the day- with the masterclass running between 9.00am-12.00pm.
The dynamics of brand attraction
In this session, Simon and Sarah will be give an overview of how neuroscience informs the creation of emotionally engaging brands, and how marketers can use this to disrupt the market and build deeper consumer engagement to increase sales and market share.
Simon Preece, Director of Effectiveness & Sarah Dear, Managing Director at Elmwood
The Now & Next of Digital Marketing: Key Online Trends Impacting Your Business in 2015
As the role of digital marketing continues to evolve, with the customer’s mobile experience, online discoverability and digital innovation all reshaping the agenda, Ian provides insights into the future of doing business online. This session will explore the key online trends that will affect your business over the course of this year, provide practical advice and debunk some common misconceptions, as well as providing a toolkit to help you sharpen your online plans for the months ahead.
Ian Lloyd, Director of Digital Operations, WMG
Back to the future of public relations – top 10 game changers for PR
PR suffers from cobbler’s child syndrome. In this session, Stuart examines what it needs to do to reclaim its reputation by highlighting the top 10 game changers for PR professionals. It looks at the essential skills of the future for both in-house PR professionals and PR consultancies.
Stuart Bruce, International PR Advisor at Stuart Bruce Associates
- Head of Insight & Reporting, Asda
- Senior Marketing Manager (Convenience), Morrisons Supermarkets
- Senior Marketing Manager (Planning), Morrisons Supermarkets
- Media Relations Manager, Morrisons Supermarkets
- Head of Community & Social Media Marketing, Premier Farnell
- Head of Brand (UK & International), Quorn Foods
- Head of Digital Marketing, Victoria Plumb
- SEO Manager, Victoria Plumb
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, Provident
- Head of Marketing, WageDayAdvance
- Chair, Mid Yorkshire Branch, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Director of Marketing, University of Bradford
- Professor of Marketing, University of Liverpool
- Head of Marketing, University of Leeds
- Publisher – Prolific North