We are pleased to announce that on Wednesday 25th March, Vivien Wilton-Middlemass (Head of Sensory Research) will present a paper at the Food and Drink Innovation Network’s seminar (Better, Quicker And Cheaper NPD).
HEALTHY, CONVENIENT, BUT ABOVE ALL TASTY.
• How to maintain market/brand share in uncertain times using
sensory data and analysis.
• How sensory can assist in cost reduction and ingredient
• Using taste to drive innovation.
• Get better sales by targeting products for specific market
• Top tips to ensure consumer acceptance and maintain brand
If you would like to find out more about our involvement, please contact John McCambley, Head of Brand Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0)113 237 5590
To find out more about FDIN, visit